VOPN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VOPN

Share everything from politics to kitchen and from pin to car

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rain in Punjab & Problems....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rain in Punjab & Problems.... Empty Rain in Punjab & Problems.... Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:39 am

admin

admin
Admin

I was heard that in Punjab there will be hours of rain but you could not see even a single drop of water at roads and on streets. But early in the morning when I watched some news clips of rain at t. v. of Lahore, Faisalabad and Gujranwala I was astonished that the same situation is there too and all that I heard is just figures of speech. Chief Minister Shahbaz Shareef is visiting the rain affected areas with wearing on long boots that covered his knees (you were definitely watched these seen some years ago when City Nazim of Karachi Mr. Mustafa Kamal visiting the the city in rain, and recently Abdul Rouf Siddiaqui Minister of Sindh do the same in rain some days ago).

All right I will not discussed politics here, but congratulations Punjab for the Moon Soon Rain.

2Rain in Punjab & Problems.... Empty Re: Rain in Punjab & Problems.... Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:25 am

riamo

riamo

So its means people of Pakistan now follow the good practice started by the leadership of MQM.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum